Please read below to learn why other professionals have chosen our insurance plan for photographers and videographers. Want a Quote? Click the Apply Now button above!
Why Choose Package Choice?
- Package Choice is comprehensive. Designed specifically with the Professional Photographer, Videographer and other Media Professional in mind, Package Choice combines many crucial property and liability coverages into a single insurance program.
- Errors & Omissions Insurance is a standard available feature of Package Choice for Photographers & Videographers. Errors & Omissions in Package Choice is designed to defend you in the event of challenges to your professionalism. It is particularly important to professionals operating a studio with several employees and photographers.
- Errors & Omissions in Package Choice is occurrence form, which means that you do not have to continue purchasing the coverage in the event you close your business-you will still be covered. There is no deductible and defense costs, court fees and expert witnesses are included in excess of policy limit. With Package Choice, your studio need not insure the Errors & Omissions of staff photographers on separate insurance policies.
- Camera Insurance Coverage extends to property in transit and on location. Because Hill & Usher ensures that our insurance carriers understand that photographers will often take their valuable equipment on the road, Package Choice™ protects equipment wherever and whenever it may be lost, damaged or stolen (within the US & Canada – international coverage available).
- Camera insurance claims are paid at replacement cost. Package Choice will replace damaged or stolen equipment, even if your equipment is more expensive to replace today than it cost when you first bought it so long as you insure your equipment at its appropriate current value.
- Applying for Package Choice is fast and easy. Just complete the brief online application. A no obligation quotation will be in your hands soon. Complete our Online Application in under 10 Minutes by clicking Apply Now!
- Package Choice Insurance for Photographers is affordable. Our more comprehensive, full featured products typically start at $500 in annual premium. We also offer basic policies with varying minimum premiums below $500, including equipment only options for $300 annually.
- Package Choice is underwritten by multiple large insurance companies. Size, experience, and financial stability, with carriers like The Hartford, Travelers, CNA, USLI, RLI and Philadelphia (and others!). Package Choice has it all!
- To preserve your cash flow, Package Choice offers billing plans so that you may pay your premium throughout the policy term. Many of our standard carriers accept credit card payments or Electronic Funds Transfer to provide you with the flexibility your busy schedule may require.
- Package Choice offers flexibility. Whether you are a home-based photography business or operate from a commercial building, Hill & Usher will customize your policy to suit your needs.
- As the program administrator, Hill & Usher is available as your service and coverage advocate. With more than two decades of service to the media industry, Hill & Usher understands the risks you face.
Photographer & Videographer Insurance
In 1996, Hill & Usher established Package Choice for professional photographers.
About Hill & Usher
Established in 1995, Hill & Usher started as a boutique construction-only insurance firm specializing in large and hard-to-place commercial accounts. Today, Hill & Usher is a full service agency protecting individuals and businesses working and living throughout the United States. Our careful attention to automation, desire to create a quality customer experience, comprehensive staff training programs, and close relationships with the nation’s finest insurance carriers attract new clients everyday.
As the firm’s founder and current Principal, Richard B. Usher remains intimately involved with the agency’s operations. Richard’s knowledge and experience in both the field of construction and insurance assists him as Hill & Usher develops specialized insurance programs and new, innovative ways of managing risk and running a business. Richard’s career experience includes construction, business management consulting, risk management, and insurance. In 2001, Richard was honored by Engineering News Record as a “Top 25 Newsmaker” for his work on payment issues for contractors nationwide.
The descriptions of coverage provided to you on this website do not alter or replace the actual policy issued to your firm. For an exact explanation of coverage, please refer to the policy. In the event of a claim, the actual policy in force at the time the loss occurred will dictate coverage and limits.